An improved version of the earlier M3 light tank . It incorporated twin Cadillac engines which necessitated banking up the rear hull. Production was started in late 1942 after production of the M3 ceased. It was used widely in the reconnaissance role by both American and British units. Some units removed the turrets in order to increase the tanks speed in that role.
Multi piece White metal Kit . Supplied unpainted
A Bob Hine masterpiece